Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Review: Stranger Things Have Happened by Kasie West

Stranger Things Have Happened Stranger Things Have Happened by Kasie West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finally read this! I've been wanting to for forever and I'm glad I got it completed.

I connected a lot with Sutton because I also am a bit of a control freak and micromanages a lot. Plus having her own routine and set things - that's definitely me. So seeing her start to loosen up and relax was great to see.

Elijah is fun and yet serious at the same time. I love how calm and cool he is when Sutton gets a bit intense. They even each other out and are good for each other.

Sutton's mom is just plain horrible. I really disliked her. I also really disliked Michael too. Tara was okay but I feel like she was a bit judgy toward Sutton.

I definitely liked this more than Kasie West's other adult novel. I liked the slow burn and the getting to know each other moments. Looking forward to more from Kasie West!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment