Saturday, August 17, 2024

Review: The Fabric of Our Souls by K.M. Moronova

The Fabric of Our Souls The Fabric of Our Souls by K.M. Moronova
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting book. I actually liked how all of the characters have issues they are dealing with because it made them seemed like normal people. We all have issues, some deeper than others, and seeing it discussed freely in this book was unique.

But because of the setting, I always got the feeling these were teenagers. Instead they are mid to late twenties and I just didn't get that vibe from them.  

I also just didn't LOVE this book. I'm not sure if I was supposed to because of the subject type, but Liam and Wynn go from not liking each other to having sex on the same page. It was just an odd relationship (again, because of the setting and topic I'm not surprised) but it just was missing something for me. 

Glad I read it so I know what is about but glad I won't have to collect every copy out there.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Is there some way I can contact you to request a review on my book? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete