Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Review: Obsessed by Jolie Vines

Obsessed Obsessed by Jolie Vines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my first book by this author and I enjoyed it! I haven't read the prior series that goes through the older character HEA stories but it wasn't needed to enjoy this book. I'm sure i missed some Easter eggs here or there but overall the author did a great job bringing in a new reader without feeling lost. 

I enjoyed Cait and Lochie together. With Isla too of course. Cait is extremely aware of her thoughts and choices and doesn't let anyone put her down which i love. Her determination to become a mom is so pure and full and she's not going to let anything get in her way. 

Lochie is so protective of Isla, it melts my hearts. He loves that little girl and will do anything to make sure she stays safe. Seeing him add Cait into his heart with Isla was great. He was a bit rocky at the beginning, but once this man makes a decision, he's in it for the long haul. 

Glad I decided to read this story! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment