The Villain We Tempt by Jagger ColeMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I barely put this book down, I was so engrossed by it! I love how addicting Jagger Cole's books are and how they always get me out of a book slump!
Galina and Lochlan are *chef's kiss* together. You wouldn't think so on surface level but with their alter egos, they both deep down enjoy the same things. I was amazed at how long an identity was kept from the other one. I definitely couldn't be in their shoes cause I would want to know immediately!
The smark and sass between these two were great along with the intense chemistry! I'm not sure how either are keeping their online identity a secret from their friends, but it seems to work for both of them.
I was also a bit surprised that this book happened at the same time as book 1 in this series, so kudos to Jagger for, I'm sure, the meticulous notes that had to be kept to keep the same time line!
So glad this book had beef created and we got this delicious unhinged book from this author! Can't wait for the next couple!
View all my reviews
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment