Room to Breathe by Kasie WestMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Kasie West sure does like to make her characters locked in a room or space, haha!
I liked Beau and Indy's story. Or really, Indy's story since we are following her home and school life. I can't imagine being in high school and not being able to tell my closest friends about a life altering moment like the one Indy went through. I can definitely understand why she acted the way she did and why her friends acted the way they did. This story was very relatable with everyone's reactions and emotions.
Im also glad that it didn't take forever for Indy to reconnect with everyone in the scheme of things. Letting those things fester is never good for anyone. She got lodt for a little bit but after forced proximity, finally grew the courage to talk about what she went through and what happened.
Very glad i finally read this and will hopefully be playing catch up with more Kasie West books soon!
View all my reviews
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment