Sunday, September 22, 2024

Review: The Coven by Harper L. Woods

The Coven The Coven by Harper L. Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book! Gah I got sucked into it and read it in one day and now I need book 2 ASAP!

Grey and Willow have a chemistry that just won't stop. I love how fierce and strong and fiesty Willow is. She knows what she has to do and while she's not happy, she wants to get it done so she can be with her brother, Ash.

Sing Willow have such passion for life and creation and nature is amazing. She was taught so well by her mother to respect her magic and have balance. But it's such a strange thing having life and death inside her. 

Grey is such a mystery. I seriously didn't see the end coming and even though it was rushed, I think we were supposed to be just as confused as Willow was when things were being revealed really really fast. 

But honestly that ending still has me in a tailspin! I loved it and all the crazy things that happened. I'm so intrigued to see how things end up between Grey and Willow because this revelation changes so much! 

So glad I decided to read this and now I must go buy the pretty books in store!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment