Saturday, September 28, 2024

Review: The Cursed by Harper L. Woods

The Cursed The Cursed by Harper L. Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willow and Grey's adventure picks right back up in this second novel after all those answers were quickly answered. I love how much Willow tries so hard to resist her feelings towards Grey. She knows she's in too deep to change her feelings for him, but she's determined to save the people around her even if it means her life will change completely. 

And Grey. I do actually love this man even though I know I'm not supposed to. He's been waiting for fifty years for Willow to come, and even though he messed everything up by the way he rushed things, he's determined to find a way for Willow to accept her life with him. I think even if he would have waited, Willow never would have wanted to do what he made her do, but that's besides the point. 

The intensity between these two is enough for me to love this book, but then seeing Willow become stronger and more powerful and more in tune with herself is also amazing. 

I'm very curious to see if there is another book? Will it be a continuation or other characters view points? I thought this was a duet but wouldn't be mad if there are more. Very glad I decided to dive into this series! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment