Friday, August 28, 2026

Review: Bloodsinger by Juliette Cross

Bloodsinger Bloodsinger by Juliette Cross
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally got to dive into Lela's story! I really liked that she was paired with Trajan as I liked him a lot of Firebird. And I think Lela is definitely a fighter, once she embraced her magic. 

And for the most part I liked this book. Not nearly as much as book 1 though. This had a lot to do with the revolution and the politics which really bored me and had me start skimming more often than not. The connection between the characters wasnt nearly as strong as book 1 so that was a major part of why I felt blah about it. 

I'm glad I stuck through it to get to the end for the reveal about book 3 because I think I know the pairing and if so I'm really hoping that interaction will go off like fireworks! Very excited to see how this all ends. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment