Catching Feelings by Emily CharlotteMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
I'm a bit bummed I didn't love this more. Book one was great and I was great and i loved the characters and the tension and the friendimies vibes.
But in this book Sabrina and Tyler are extremely similar to each other, and they are both people pleasers. Which unfortunately I am not a fan of so seeing them struggle to have normal conversations was hard for me. Plus Sabrina is wat too preppy for my personality. Then add in the secret relationship and I was pretty much realizing this book wasn't for me sadly.
I still think I'm going to love this author, but this book definitely didn't vibe with my tastes. I'm so glad i read it and can tell this will be loved by most.
View all my reviews
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment