Friday, July 12, 2024

Review: Daddy's Little Librarian by Lila Fox

Daddy's Little Librarian Daddy's Little Librarian by Lila Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The author kindly gifted me this book and I will be meeting her in just a week!  I chose this book because of Ava's job and it's number 17 in the series, but I didn't feel lost at all with getting introduced to characters and the world building that has been created for 17 books prior.  

I love that Sean was instantly drawn to Ava the first moment he saw her and he was determined, but patient, to get Ava to warm up to him.  He knew nothing short of Ava not being interested in him was going to stop his pursuance of her, and since Ava WAS interested in her own shy way at the beginning, it was great to see him on his path to getting his happily ever after. 

I love that Ava was able to build her new life after what she went through with her ex.  She got out and was living her life again and that is just an achievement all on it's own.  I like that she was cautious with Sean even though the attraction was there because she was leery.  Shows that she was still growing as a person. 

I'm glad I got a chance to read this and may eventually fall down the rabbit hole to read the other books in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment