Monday, July 8, 2024

Review: White Horse Black Nights by Evie Marceau

White Horse Black Nights White Horse Black Nights by Evie Marceau
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sabine and Wolf's story was very interesting and unique!  I got this book because a book box is doing a SE to see if I will like it enough to own it and I'm so glad I got introduced to this story!

I adore Sabine.  She is a spit fire and even though she's very new to the world after being basically caged up for all of her life, she is so worldly when trying to escape Wolf on their travel to her new cage.  She has a lot of fire and motivation to be free and I love seeing her try to outmaneuver her way through every obstacle she can think of.  

Wolf is a harder character to love, though I do like him a lot.  He's just duty bound to Rian and lets that cloud his thoughts rather than living his own life and doing things that HE wants to do.  Seeing him let go with Sabine those few times were amazing and I just wish he had the courage to do what he wanted in life rather than follow orders. 

Sabine's godkissed ability is amazing and I love it so much.  She is such a gentle soul and never takes things or living beings for granted.  

To say I am intrigued is an understatement and I downloaded book 2 right away to see how this adventure goes into book 2!  I'm glad I decided to dive right into this and I think a lot of readers would enjoy this story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment