Sunday, July 7, 2024

Review: Grumpy Goalie by Delancey Stewart

Grumpy Goalie Grumpy Goalie by Delancey Stewart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a fun and cute novel. Stephano and Hillary are so completely opposite that they work so well together. I love Hillarys bubbly personality and I definitely love Stephano's grumpiness.  

I think their communication could have been way better and honestly? I didn't like Stephano's mom. She was way too judgy towards Hillary and snubbed her because she didn't live in Italy instead of being happy her son found someone to be with. I hate judgemental mothers because of my own history. Plus Stephano almost let his mother make his life decisions when he is an adult. 

Anyway, I thought this book was good and I'm glad I read it! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment