Thursday, July 11, 2024

Review: Silver Wings Golden Games by Evie Marceau

Silver Wings Golden Games Silver Wings Golden Games by Evie Marceau
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sabine and Wolf's adventure continues in this second book when Sabine is forced to be the fiance of Rian and ignore her feelings toward Wolf, while also hating Wolf after what he said and did in book 1.  And this book was a good continuation after the debut, but I hate tug of war novels.  She says she hates Wolf, she really loves him.  She kisses Rian, when she really wants to kiss Wolf.  Wolf loves her, but keeps her away for her safety. 

If it was just a little bit of the tug of war, I wouldn't mind, but it was just the entire book with one lie after another, one white truth after another, and I got very tired of it all by 40%.  I loved seeing Sabine get more confident in her godkissed ability though.  

But then the ending of Sabine getting taken and Wolf not knowing who she is... I'm just tired of them not getting a moment's of happily ever after before something comes along to ruin it.  So I'm not sure if I will continue with book 3 when it's released and I'm not sure if I will keep the SE set that is to come out later this year.  It's just a lot to deal with and I don't have the patience for it. 

That being said, I did enjoy the story, I liked the surprises that happened, I like the characters.  It just isn't amazing for me to want to own this in print I think. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment