Monday, May 13, 2024

Review: Famine by Laura Thalassa

Famine Famine by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Each Horsemen gets better and better.  Seriously, I don't know how Laura does it but each one I fall in love with harder than the previous one, and I have loved all 3 so far, FIERCELY!!!!  So to say I was surprised by Famine is a big reveal because I didn't think anyone could top War.  And there were so many great parts in this book that had me swoon (Famine and Ana dancing???), laugh hysterically (Famine saying cheese smells like death and he's intrigued), and just so many other emotions from Famine getting brutally tortured to Ana saving Famine over and over again.  Oh, and Ana's insane amount of conversation revolving around sex to make Famine uncomfortable haha. 

Each of these human women are insanely brave and are seriously the characters I love just a little bit more than the horsemen.  They are determined to stick to their beliefs and Ana does just that over and over again.  Watching her trust her intuition with men because of her life for the past year shows that women are powerful and observant.  I can't get over how amazing and strong these female characters are from start to finish. 

I also loved how often we got Famine's point of view in this book.  Not a lot, but more than the previous horsemen and I loved getting inside of his head!

I'm so excited to see who Death falls for, but also to see if Ana can stab him again like she did at the ending of this book!  I'm also severely sad that I'm going to start the last book in this series because I will miss all of these characters SO MUCH!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment