Saturday, May 11, 2024

Review: War by Laura Thalassa

War War by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been intrigued by War since the second I heard about him and I was so not disappointed by his story! The second he saw Miriam and called her "wife" I was done for. 

When she chose death over allegiance? Probably my favorite part of this book. That shows just how determined she is, how strong she is, and why she was the one to change War and stop the fighting. 

At every turn, Miriam was finding someway to defy all that War stood for and watching him NOT punish her for her defiance was so great. Because you know he was enamored with her from the moment his eyes found her and he was losing his battle and his war every day. 

So many moments surprised me during this book but one thing that didn't? Miriam's amazingness to accomplish her goal. No matter what that goal was, she was being brave and seeing it through.

So yes this series is quickly becoming a top favorite for me!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment