Friday, May 31, 2024

Review: Powerful by Lauren Roberts

Powerful Powerful by Lauren Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whyyyy WHY did I decide reading this book was a good idea??? I know how it ends and I still picked it up!!!!!  I was sad the WHOLE TIME Adena was with Mak just KNOWING what was going to happen at the end! Adena is the most precious person in the world and what she went through was horrible and cruel and just awful. And then to see Mak's reaction knowing he fell for her and seeing his future get blown apart after all the time Adena spent working her way into his heart????? This was a cruel book and I should have stayed away from it. I'm sure Mak will have a part in the future books but I didn't need to relive that awful scene again through two other viewpoints to utterly gut me.

Excuse me while I continue to cry in a corner...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment