Saturday, May 25, 2024

Review: A Promise of Peridot by Kate Golden

A Promise of Peridot A Promise of Peridot by Kate Golden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ending!! Holy crap!

Okay, this book was still on a fast pace adventure with these characters and I'm so for it. Arwen did exactly what I would do when discovering what the prophecy said. Why bothering caring, right? I'm glad she had great friends in her life who snapped her out of it. And made her realize being an emotional husk isn't a great way to live.

Kane is amazing as always and we get his point of view in this book!! I loved seeing his thoughts and reactions, especially when it came to Arwen! But these two are so oblivious with each other, I just wanted to lock them in a room and make them talk about their feelings, ha.

I am really enjoying this series and I'm so glad I decided to wait until all 3 books are in my hands! Now time to dive into the finale and see how much Arwen obliterates Lazarus!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment