Friday, May 10, 2024

Review: Pestilence by Laura Thalassa

Pestilence Pestilence by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been SITTING on this series for so long because I just knew deep down I was going to love these books way too much. And going from my intense reactions and emotions during Pestilence, I predicted correctly because I was a mess from start to finish! 

The way Pestilence had no human emotion at the beginning of this book. He legit was there to spread disease and kill human kind and had no other thought besides that. But then his initial reaction to Sara shooting and burning him? I could instantly see he was obtaining human feelings by wanting to make her suffer instead of just ending her like how previous attempters. Was Sara the first female that attempted this? I'm not sure but he was definitely intrigued by her even if he didn't know what he was feeling at the time. 

Sara went through so many emotions that it showed her struggle through everything. She is such a good and kind and PURE person and she was definitely the perfect match to make Pestilence fall for her. And to see him fall first but having to get information from Sara to know what was happening to him?  Swoon.

I absolutely, 100%, wholeheartedly am in love with this book and probably this whole series. I'm binge reading so fast but trying to take my time and failing that miserably because I need each of these horsemen's story in my soul now! I'm so glad I finally read these and that this book lived up to my expectations. I'm so excited to see the rest of the Horsemen fall for humans! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment