Monday, June 24, 2024

Review: The Alpha of Bleake Isle by Kathryn Moon

The Alpha of Bleake Isle The Alpha of Bleake Isle by Kathryn Moon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragons and alphas and suspense - I love this would and this story!  I love that Mairwen blossomed into her true self once Ronson chose her as his omega and gave her the respect and love and attention she deserved.  Being verbally abused her whole life really shaped her into a shell of herself.  I'm glad she had books to hide in, but I'm even more glad she got Ronson's attention when she did. 

I love how strong and smart Mairwen is.  She is shaping their world into a better place with each moment of confidence she gains.  And I know I'm gushing about Mairwen more at the moment, but she is an amazing character and I loved seeing her growth into the leader she is. 

Ronson is amazing and fantastic as well and I love how much he dots on his omega.  Once he realized her amazingness, his support only grew for her.  

I love Niall and hope he will get his own book someday! The dry sense of humor and his quiet judgment is the best lol.

So glad I dived into this and will be getting my copy signed in July! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment