Sunday, June 23, 2024

Review: The Reality of Everything by Rebecca Yarros

The Reality of Everything The Reality of Everything by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has floored me. Honestly I didn't think I would love Morgan's book this much after all the love I've given for the other characters. But Morgan's story is so real. So gutwrenching. So inspiring.  

She has loved the same man for eight years with barely a hope to get that love returned. And then she had to watch everyone in her life get their happily ever after while she got lost and forgotten by all of them. I very much understand how and why she got her anxiety and grief and why it wouldn't go away. The scene where she told everyone exactly how she felt about them in her life? I'll never forget it because that was so REAL and TRUE and it really resonated with me. 

And seeing Morgan with Jackson? Pure magic. And seeing Jackson pursue Morgan each and every time? Perfection. And the times Jackson laid EVERYTHING out to Morgan? Telling her everything he was thinking and feeling? I need a man like that in my life asap. Because that is an adult who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to let anyone in his life know.  

The scene of Morgan driving through a freaking hurricane to save Finley and Vivian? I got goosebumps. It was so insane. The truck floating away in the ocean? 

Gah I have no words for this book I seriously love it so much and I'm so glad I finally read it after a much needed binge read. This book will stay with me for a long time because it's so emotional and real and amazing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment