Monday, June 3, 2024

Review: Ignite by Melanie Harlow

Ignite Ignite by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was so easy to devour!  I love Winnie.  Her personality is so fun and light and she is such a sweetheart to be around.  Dex stood no chance against her and I loved seeing him fall more and more for her.  She dug herself so far under his skin, it was wonderful to see!

Luna and Hallie are the sweetest things ever and I loved how they were constantly waking up Dex at ridiculous times, haha.  And all of their questions and just being kids. It was adorable.  Dex is surrounded by girls and is always caving into them, even though he acts like a grumpy.
Dex has some issues he's wishing it which causes a lot of frustration and annoyances.  Thank goodness he had these females in his life to straighten him up. 

I'm so glad I decided to finally read this book and I see I have Ellies book on my kindle already so I'm driving into that one next! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment