Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Review: Daughter of Dragons by A.J. Flowers

Daughter of Dragons Daughter of Dragons by A.J. Flowers
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Dragons are my favorite right now so I was so excited to dive into this book.  But I found I had a hard time keeping up with the story.  There were chapters I had no idea what was going on and I felt a bit lost.  Maybe because it was through Lily's point of view and everyone was deceiving her and keeping her in the dark?  I think I liked James the most but again he was keeping so much under his sleeve that I'm not sure if I liked him. 

So sad to say this book wasn't for me.  And as much as I want to read the next part, it's done in episodes and isn't finished yet?  That just annoys me and makes me think the author is out for extra money.  I'm sure there are tons of readers out there that like that system, but it's just not for me. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment