Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Review: His Burning Desire by Valerie Twombly

His Burning Desire His Burning Desire by Valerie Twombly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the idea of dragons as firefighters!!  Even though these dragon don't breathe fire, I just love this idea and when I dived into book 1, I instantly loved the characters and the premise of the story.  I think the only thing I would love more is if the book was longer so we could get more time with Connor and Jenna, because the intensity between these two was off the charts!

I'm glad they finally told each other how they feel toward one another - after 300 years!!  Yeesh, talk about a slow burn romance, huh?  

I'm excited to read the rest of the series and see which other dragons will find their mates - so glad I discovered this author and will get to meet her in July!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment