Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Review: Taste by Melanie Harlow

Taste Taste by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading Gianni and Ellies story was as wild as I knew it would be!  I knew these two grew up with each other and had this "hate" towards each other, which really means Gianni was a terrible flirt and made Ellie's life miserable with taunts and teases.  But when they got snowed in?  That tension?  So great to see that unleashed finally. 

Of course they both made claims they didn't mean and kept their true feelings to themselves because it's fears.  But seeing then finally raise what they really want and truly opening up to each other was great to see. 

Also I think my favorite part is when Chip came to the rescue at the very end of the book... if you know, you know, ha!

I'm glad I decided to dive into these two books in this series.  Maybe one day I'll go grab the other books in the series to catch up on the rest of the family! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment