Friday, June 21, 2024

Review: Beyond What is Given by Rebecca Yarros

Beyond What is Given Beyond What is Given by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grayson has intrigued me since the first moment we met his grunting personality, and I'm so happy we got his story!  I loved seeing him fall for Sam, but it was hard to watch him be split between the two worlds he lives in.  I'm not mad, because his devotion to NC is what makes him, him, but I wish he did a better job explaining to Sam how he felt and didn't put her through the ringer so much. 

Sam is a fighter and I love her spirit.  She had her moments of sadness, as any human being, but in the end she fought for so many things that she wanted in her life and she has no regrets, and that is so admirable.  

Seeing these two and their story gives hope to so many readers in the world I feel.  I'm so glad I decided to reread these first 3 books because I forgot just how much I loved this world that Yarros has created!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment