Saturday, June 29, 2024

Review: Ancients by Kathryn Moon

Ancients Ancients by Kathryn Moon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This final book was a really great conclusion to the series. I had a harder time with the two middle books, but the way the Ancients were introduced and how the final solution panned out, I really liked the way it was all finished.

Joanna is pretty much a badass. I loved that she started as a person who had no magic to a really strong, impressive witch. Plus she is just able to connect with almost everyone in her life and she always wanting to help. The true philosophy of a librarian.

I loved how the ancients came together and were willing to do a major change to find a balance in everyone's lives. One of the best endings I've seen!

I'm glad I decided to read this series and I'm glad I bought the original covers to meet the author in July!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment