Saturday, June 8, 2024

Review: My Way To You by J. Glassburn

My Way To You My Way To You by J. Glassburn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a recommendation from a friend who knows the author and I was a bit scared I wasnt going to enjoy this book. For a disclaimer to readers, this book deals heavily with cheating. This subject is a bit triggering to me so in case other readers are like that, I wanted to put it out there. 

Because of the way this book ended, I was able to look back on the events of this book with a higher standard. I'm glad Abby had the self respect to put her own needs first. I did the same in my situation and am a much better person for it. It takes so much strength to make that choice and I feel like we know what we are worth after everything is said and done. 

Sawyer is a great character and I'm glad he was there to help Abby through her ordeal. He helped make her love herself again and that is no easy feat after you've been through that trauma. I didn't like seeing him get heartbroken but he's an amazing person. 

I'm really glad I enjoyed this book and that I was able to read it. It means I'm in the road to healing and moving on from my past traumas. It also made me reflect on my experience and all of the accomplishments I've done in less than a year. It also shows that things will get better in time. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment