Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review: Catching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox

Catching the Cowboy Catching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Being with the Bishops is so much fun. I love Rowan and Diesel together. The only issue I have is all of the secrecy. I realize that the falling-for-my-bffs-sibling genre is not my favorite. Everyone is hiding everything because they don't want XYZ to find out and get mad, and I'm kinda over that. Everyone is an adult, so just start acting like one. 

Diesel has a special place in my heart. He's literally been staying his true feelings for Rowan for years and he's always said he'll get her one day so no one should be surprised. 

I love seeing all the Bishop cousins together and I'm extremely excited to see how they all find their happily ever afters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment