Saturday, October 10, 2020

Review: Hitching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox

Hitching the Cowboy Hitching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the Bishop brothers novels, so getting to read about their kids is going to be a blast! I'm so glad it started with Riley since River and Alex were the first to start the previous generation. And just like his parents, Riley can't do anything normal, but rather the most odd way to find his forever woman. 

Zoey had been fighting her parents wishes her while life, so I get why she's found little ways to rebel. I'm really disgusted in her parents reaction to Zoey's wishes and dreams, but not all parents are understanding, sadly. Benjamin pissed me of so much and I hope he gets bad karma back. 

I really enjoyed this book and I'm really glad Riley is a unpredictable as good parents. Really excited to read the next story in this series. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment