Sunday, February 7, 2021

Review: Naturals by Tiffany Truitt

Naturals Naturals by Tiffany Truitt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I gotta say, the way women are treated in this series is despicable and I'm very surprised that I am sticking with it. I'm very much pro-badass women, so to see how people are treating Tess and other women just rules my stomach. 

But on the other hand, I'm loving how Tess is sticking up for herself and her rights and for the people she loves. It's taking a bit of time, but she is going to kick ass soon enough. 

I'm sad that she goes from one prison to another, when the hope of freedom was given. I know this new place is "better" than before, but it's still a prison, no matter what shape or form it is. 

After the ending of this book, I'm very intrigued to see how things are going to conclude in book 3. So many things are still left open and I hope the justified ending can happen! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment