Sunday, February 7, 2021

Review: Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt

Chosen Ones Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book had been on my radar for quite some time, so I was excited to finally read it. I really had no idea what this book was about, but just practically dived in blindly. I was a bit stunned at the way everyone treated women in this dystopic world, and really struggled to accept this mindset. 

Tess is a lost girl who really does not know what is right or wrong. Seeing her try to figure everything out and realize that what is happening around her is wrong was quite an experience as the reader. I was very intrigued when she was just a shell of a person, but once her eyes saw what was really happening, she was a force to be reckoned with. 

With all of the secrets and lies, this book kept me on my toes from start to finish, and I'm sure the next book will do the same!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment