Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Review: Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Bitter Sweet Love Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just re-read this book to binge read the entire Dark Elements and Harbinger series since it will be finished in June!  And I cannot believe it's been 8 years since I've been involved in this amazing series!!  I forgot how young Jasmine and Dez are in this book, since I'm more familiar with them being in Layla's story.  And I loved seeing them reconnect and realizing just how deep their connection is. 

Everything below from my original post below still stands, and now off to dive into one of the greatest series JLA has created :D


My original review from December 27, 2013:
The idea of sexy gargoyles intrigued me when I first heard about this series, and since Jennifer L. Armentrout wrote the series, I knew it wouldn't disappoint - which it didn't!

I loved Jasmine's ultimatums for the 7 days she was required before answering Dez and that she stuck to most of them throughout the novel. As for Dez's condition, well, I wouldn't have argued about fulfilling that part of the bargain ;-)

I wish that we would get to read more about Jas and Dez, but I'm very excited about Layla's story since she is a unique Warden!

I've said this so many times it's starting to get ridiculous, but you need to read JLA's novels. All of them. She is an amazing writer, so talented, and her novels take you out of this world. Once you read her, you'll never want to read another author!

Go read this. Now. And find her other books and read them too! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment