Friday, April 30, 2021

Review: Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Stone Cold Touch Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, the epic love triangle. I'm not one for this pulling of which man should I choose, but Jennifer L. Armentrout had a way with words and stories that will make any reader read every trope and genre out there! 

Again, my original review below perfectly explains all of my thoughts and feelings about this amazing novel. And TEAM ROTH!! I just love him so :)

My original review from October 23, 2014:
Absolutely amazing, not that I'm surprised. Loved the continuation of Layla's story and the struggles she goes through not as a half Warden/demon but also with her feelings towards Roth and Zayne. 

Loved the extra scene through Zayne's point of view, but I gotta say I am team Roth all the way. Even with the time Layla spent with Zayne I still wasn't swayed to his team. Roth, baby, Roth. 

Also, I totally guessed who the "bad" character was almost from the start. Okay, not from the very start, but pretty darn close to it. I cannot wait to read the third book to find out how everything ends and I sincerely hope my vote for Roth to be the winner of Layla's heart happens. I might be crushed if it doesn't. 

So worth waiting for and I will be trying my hardest to get everyone I know to read this series, even though it's about gargoyles. I'll just tell people that it's about sexy rock hard men... hmmm, that might work :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment