Sunday, July 25, 2021

Review: In The Grey by A.M. Kusi

In The Grey In The Grey by A.M. Kusi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Emma and Link. These two characters grabbed ahold of my heart and never let go. The amount of emotion I felt throughout this novel was intense, and it seriously felt like everything was happening to me instead of reading a fictional characters story. The authors did a fantastic job hooking me in and not letting me off the hook until the last page. 

Emma's story is heartwrenching and so bittersweet. I love the adoration she had with Soloman, but I could feel her unease of her purpose in life. She is going through some very heavy and deep reflections, and I just wanted to hold her many times in this book. 

Link has so much guilt floating around, which causes him to do and say things he didn't mean. It was a bit frustrating, but I myself don't let peer pressure dictate my life, so it's difficult seeing others let that happen. I'm glad he has close friends who can help him see the light. 

I'm so happy I got the chance to read this novel and continue this wonderful series! I am now an avid reader of A.M. Kusi and I cannot express how excited I am for the next book in the series! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment