Sunday, July 11, 2021

Review: More than Music by Elizabeth Briggs

More than Music More than Music by Elizabeth Briggs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For the most part, I enjoyed this novel. There were MANY moments I kept thinking the characters were in high school and not college because of the way they were acting about many things, so whenever I was reminded of their age, it threw me off big time. 

Secret relationships are never my forte, so Jared and Maddie having to hide their relationship just annoyed me. Especially considering they were hiding it from their friends and band mates, too. And then their reactions when it came to their deal, only for someone to get jealous or emotional got old really fast. 

So yeah, I liked seeing the bands party and them being behind the scenes, but as for their relationship with each other, I was a bit over our by the end of the novel. 

I'm excited to read book 2 and 3 and hopefully I can connect with the characters better! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment