Friday, October 15, 2021

Review: Hallowed Night: A Halloween Romance Anthology by R. Holmes (Becca Steele)

Hallowed Night: A Halloween Romance Anthology Hallowed Night: A Halloween Romance Anthology by R. Holmes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, I gotta be honest, I only read 1 book in this anthology, and that was it. So my reading is just for the 1 book, haha. And thanks to a lovely reviewer on Goodreads (Indra VL), I'm glad I read her short synopsis's because many end on a cliffhanger and I don't have time for that haha. 

The book I did read is Mayhem by Becca Steele and I adored it! She writes great dark romances and Elijah and Hailey's story did not disappoint. I mean, I wasn't sure if I should be rooting them for a HEA or not for most of this story, so that right there tells you how great she wrote this dark story. 

I also loved seeing the female character for Zayde's story and now I'm super excited (though I already was tbh) for that novel! And since Hailey is friends with Fallon, I'm hoping we will see more of her and Elijah, cause I'm somewhat in love with these two and sad they only got a novella :)

I definitely recommend reading Becca Steele's series - I love all of them so far! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment