Thursday, January 27, 2022

Review: Crowned A Traitor by Kate Callaghan

Crowned A Traitor Crowned A Traitor by Kate Callaghan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting novel. I enjoyed the plot and the story. Really liked Klara. But this book felt a bit clunky and jerky at times. There were moments I completely got lost in the story and then the way something was worded or said threw me off my groove and then I found it a bit of a struggle to get back into things. Maybe it's because the author is from Ireland and I'm in the US, so it could just be a cultural thing? Not sure. 

Klara is a complicated character. She is ruthless when she needs to be, but overall, she just wants a life with no responsibilities and to just be herself. She doesn't want to kill anyone but she will if it's needed. Klara is definitely a complex character and I feel like we have only just begun getting to know her. 

I'm very excited that I have the next book to dive into and see how things progress after all of the revelations at the end of this book! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment