Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Beyond What is Given

Beyond What is Given Beyond What is Given by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so excited when this was released! I loved the first two in the series and was upset I had to wait as long as I did for this third novel, but the wait was worth it :)

Grayson was a very intriguing character in the previous novels. Always so quiet and reserved and never gave any personal information about himself. It was so funny when Sam found out some of his information and Josh and Jagger were baffled and grilling her with more info! But we were able to dive inside of Grayson's head for the first time and I loved it!

And Sam is a spitfire. She was definitely the best match for Grayson because she just drove right into his quiet, serious life and made a huge mess for him (which is something he doesn't like: messes). And she didn't apologize for it but just kept on doing it, knowing it was opening him up even more.

The two "dark" pasts of both characters were actually very dark, sad, and guilt ridden. Most of the dark pasts are typical, but these two had very different, unique situations - especially Grayson's!

I think that any New Adult readers will REALLY enjoy this novel! This series! And for fans of Rebecca Yarros, this is a great addition to this series and you will be sitting at the end of the novel wanting more! Loved this and can't wait for more by Yarros :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment