Sunday, October 4, 2015

Review: Sweet Temptation

Sweet Temptation Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's been awhile since I read the first three books in this series, but once I started reading Kaidan's story it all came rushing back. I loved reading this through Kaidan's point of view. Seriously, it was so refreshing to see what the bad boy main guy character was thinking the whole time when we were along for the ride with Anna. And even though Kaidan seemed like such a bad boy in the first three, we now know that he really wasn't all so bad.

It was so sweet to see his thoughts and feelings toward Anna. From the first moment he met her he was so confused and intrigued by her. And that last scene! Oh, I forgot how heartwarming and touching it was! Brought tears to my eyes all over again!

This novel wasn't as descriptive as the first three, but I think the author is under the impression that most of the readers are going to have read the first three before this one so it really didn't take anything away from this novel.

I would HIGHLY suggest you read the other novels before this one. Seriously. It will make a lot more sense and you will also melt a lot more for Kai if you read it in the right order. Then you can really see how much of a softy Kai really is.

Once of these days I'm going to own this series and fall into this story all over again because I seriously love it. Not as much as JLA's novels, but this is in the top 10 of my favorites. I think all fans of Wendy Higgins and Kaidan and Anna are going to LOVE this addition to the story. Sad to see the series go, but they will always be available for re-reads in the future :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment