Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: The Problem with Forever

The Problem with Forever The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jennifer Armentrout always writes amazing novels and "The Problem with Forever" did not disappoint. Mallory and Rider are two broken characters who are just trying to survive the life they've been given - a pretty crappy life for the first few years.

I love the struggles Armentrout describes for Mallory, because it is so true to explain how people feel in social situations, whether they have deep issues or just a small fear. It was amazing watching Mallory work her way past her fears and see her stand up for what she believes in.

And the same with Rider - to be able to see that he does have issues and realizes he needs to get them worked through is a strong ability to have.

I think dedicated, long life fans of Armentrout will devour this book and I think people who've never heard of JLA but think this book sounds good will realize what they've been missing out on. So glad I finally finished this book and can't wait for more by JLA!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment