Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe by Ryan North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Squirrel Girl is in for another adventure when Tony Stark finds a machine that CLONES living things! And Doreen accidentally gets locked in this machine which makes a clone of herself! At first it was great having two Squirrel Girls - one is Doreen and the other is Allene - to be able to help with school work and stopping crime and just to hangout with someone who thinks exactly the same way.

But after one disagreement about the human race, Doreen is finding that she may not agree with everything Allene is thinking. And when Allene decides to beat up the entire Marvel Universe with both the good side and the bad side, sending them to the Negative Space she and her squirrel comrades could run Earth, Doreen realizes that she needs to figure out how to stop Allene.

And so starts another epic tale of just how unbeatable Squirrel Girl really is!

I seriously love reading Squirrel Girl. She is quirky, fun, smart, entertaining, and her love for squirrels makes me the happiest girl on Earth. Finally, another person who loves those little guys as much as I do!!

I really enjoyed seeing the chart that Allene created in how to defeat every character of the Marvel Universe by making a chart and starting with the weakest and working her way up by using their fancy shields, toys, or whatever. I'm not a huge Marvel comic book fan (I'm more into the movies...sorry!), but it was really neat being able to see how it could potentially work out to defeat everyone!

The moment with Tippy was very emotional and I cried right along with Doreen. Their friendship is very close and I love seeing that so much! One of these days I might be able to get my very own Tippy.

Loved this and I am totally looking forward to getting the rest of the comics in my hand so I can read and experience them :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment