Saturday, April 14, 2018

Review: Aftermath by Sandy Goldsworthy

Aftermath Aftermath by Sandy Goldsworthy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

I was really excited for this novel because the synopsis sounded amazing, but I was a bit disappointed overall. I just couldn't connect with Emma and Lucas, and the story was very slow for me. I'm sure the second book would be a faster paced book, but I just wasn't a huge fan of this book, sadly.

However, it was an original book that is unlike other books I've read - which is great because a lot of YA books are becoming very similar lately.

I am sure that other readers will enjoy this book a lot, but it just wasn't for me right now, sadly. Maybe I will try it again later to see if I connect to it better than now.

I am very glad that I got an eARC of this novel, though!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment