Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Review: Fearless King by Maya Hughes

Fearless King Fearless King by Maya Hughes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ford and Liv's story seems like it was building in each Kings novel until this final story. They have been dancing around each other fite forever and finally have combusted with each other.

This book was frustrating and satisfying all at once. The excuses on why they couldn't be together; the occurrences that kept happening when they did want to be with each other; and the family members that made them feel guilty for wanting one another. If it wasn't one thing it was another and they just kept piling on.

Though I do have to say that Colm is a bit of a jerk. I get he's going through some things bit the way he treated Liv? That's just not right.

I'm so glad I discovered this series and I'm excited to read the last one when it comes out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment