Sunday, August 4, 2019

Review: Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

Daughter of the Siren Queen Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe it's taken me this long to read this amazing book. I think it's because I didn't want the story to end for these amazing characters because now that it's done? I'm very sad.

I love Alosa and her crew. This is the first novel I've read about that had a female dominant crew and I loved it so much. They have such a great relationship with everyone on the ship and it's a family. It's not about who can fight the best or who had the most gold. Alosa saved all of these women and gave them a purpose.

Seeing the sirens in their environment was great. We got to see the other part of Alosa's heritage and it definitely explained so much of Alosa's character.

And Riden? Gah, he's one of my favorite book boyfriends. I wish we could have gotten more of his viewpoint than just book one chapter one, but I'll have to be satisfied with that. His vulnerability is something women desire men to have because it makes it easier to understand what they are thinking.

This is definitely a series I will revisit over and over again. I love everything about it and am still amazed it's this author's debut series. I definitely recommend it to everyone :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment