Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: Don't Doubt by Tammy Falkner

Don't Doubt Don't Doubt by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Reed Brothers series is by far one of my favorite series. I have loved all of the books and all of the characters that are now entwined into each others lives. Falkner has created a family, a world, where doing good deeds for others is not a forced act, but something that comes naturally. It is something I wish was done more in our world for it would make a stronger community.

Edward is by far the most selfless character I've seen. I'm not sure how he affords everything, but money is not something that he stresses about. He takes his own money, his own time, his own abilities, to do something so amazing for people who need a little help in life. I seriously teared up so many times when more of Edward's good deeds get revealed, and he honestly doesn't want any thanks or praise for his actions. He does it to make life better for other people, and that is so touching and awe-inspiring.

Avery has sacrificed many things to make sure she can keep her younger sister, Penny, safe and to keep them together. For her to have the happy ending that she got is just amazing and well deserving.

I can't express how much I love these characters that Falkner created. They are REAL. Real life people, living life one day at a time, and they make the best decisions to make the world a better place. Whenever I'm disgusted by human beings, I always come back to this series, because there may be obstacles that everyone has to deal with, but they do it in a way that wants me to be a better person.

This is definitely a series that I buy the next book automatically even if there were no synopsis, because I know by the end of the book I'm going to have so many feelings and be left wanting to make a difference in the world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment