Friday, August 30, 2019

Review: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review from 8/30/2019:
Okay... It's been 7 years since I've read this great book, so I was excited to dive back into Travis and Abby's story. The thing is, though, it wasn't as good for me... I started to see the problems that other readers saw years ago. Maybe it's because I was in my low 20's during the first read and now I'm in my 30's? Anyway, I still adored it, I still agree with my review down below, but I'm a little letdown that I don't love-it-so-much-it-hurts anymore... Getting older sucks, sometimes!

This is my review from 2012:
If I could rate this book higher than a 5, I would do it in a heartbeat!! Loved it so much and have re-read multiple times :) Here is my review of "Beautiful Disaster": http://jeracalea.blogspot.com/2012/03...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment