Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Review: The Neighbor by Brighton Walsh

The Neighbor The Neighbor by Brighton Walsh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was such a fast read, and the ending leaves the story wide open. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not, to be honest.

I seriously love Lucy. She's every awkward girl in life who also has no filter. I literally laughed out loud when she first met Max and said what she did. And also her avoiding him for days afterward is oh so true for many women who are embarrassed and are trying to hide.

But Max is very sneaky and finally got a chance to "officially" met Lucy, and what an introduction!

I really wish this story continued to see how things progressed with these two characters, but I'll have to be happy with this very short story. So glad I got a chance to read this!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment