Sunday, April 26, 2020

Review: Sinful as Hell by G. Bailey

Sinful as Hell Sinful as Hell by G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing! I think it's my favorite by G. Bailey so far. The premises of this series is fantastic. Usually demons are terrible creatures, yet our main character and point of view is through a demon.

I can't imagine what Lexi went through. Thinking you are a normal, boring human to finding out you are a demon. I think she took it a bit too easily, honestly, but when it comes to the Demon Academy, you need to be quick on your feet.

I also love how resilient she is. She is put through a lot of crap, but she doesn't do what she's told to do just because someone demands it of her.

Seeing her put Claus, Nick, Morgan and Javier in their place is so fantastic. And the chemistry she has between all 4 is very steamy.

I'm very intrigued to see what happens in the next novel! I definitely recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment