Saturday, December 5, 2020

Review: House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess

House of Dragons House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love a good dragon story, so I was very excited to read this series. And I'm happy to say there were a fair amount of parts that involved the dragons! Some books about dragons rarely have them in there, so I was hopeful. 

I think this is the first book in awhile that I had more than 2 viewpoints. With 5 characters and thoughts, I am happy to say I didn't get confused at all when each chapter was a different character. I'm really glad that we did get all 5 of their viewpoints because it really developed the story and made the reader understand each contestant. 

Emilia, Lucian, Ajax, Vespir, and Hyperia are all extremely different from each other. I really disliked Hyperia from her first chapter and the feeling only grew stronger from there. Emilia and Lucian are my favorite of the bunch. 

The ending was great and I'm so glad I'm going to dive into book 2 to see what happens next! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment