Sunday, December 13, 2020

Review: Seeker by Kim Chance

Seeker Seeker by Kim Chance
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a great ending to a great story! The author did a fantastic job with the storyline and the character development. Lainey really grew into her role and legacy by the end of this series and I loved seeing her overcome her struggles. And Ty. This poor boy was pulled in every direction, but he was able to figure out what was the right path for him. 

I still loved Maggie and her love for Marvel, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and all things nerdy. 

I realized that this is also a clean novel, which I don't find to many of these nowadays. It was a nice change and I enjoyed how it was focused on the events, rather than the love interest. 

Also? The connection Lainey needed? I absolutely loved that the love of a family member/friendship trumped a romantic love. That really doesn't happen too often! 

Glad I read this, I really enjoyed it! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment